39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper Chemistry 12th Edition by Disha Publication
The book “39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 yrs JEE Main/ AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Paper Chemistry” is the first integrated book, which contains Topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE & 2013-16 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2016 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE & 2013-16 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2016.
Each divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer MCQs and Subjective Questions.
Audience of the Book :
|The book is highly popular among the student and teacher fraternity as a lot of similar problems have appeared in the various JEE Main/AIEEE and JEE Advanced/IIT-JEE exams.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The book is divided into 23 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
2. Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
3. Also provides the AIEEE Rescheduled 2011 paper and 1997 IIT-JEE cancelled paper.
4. Alternate Solutions to a number of Questions.
5. Integer Answer Questions.
6. Quick Revision Material.
Table of Contents:
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. The s-Block Elements
9. Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles and Techniques
11. The Solid State and Surface Chemistry
14. Chemical Kinetics & Nuclear Chemistry
15. General Principles of Isolation of Elements
16. The p-Block Elements
17. The d-, f-Block Elements & Co-ordination Compounds
18. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
19. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
20. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
21. Compounds Containing Nitrogen
22. Carbohydrates, Amino Acids, Polymers & Miscellaneous Match the Following
23. Analytical Chemistry