Marketing Management eBook
- ISBN: 9789382122135
- Author: Dr. Raj Kumar and Nidhi Goel
Available Options ( In Stock )
₹399.00 ₹83.79 ( 80% Off )
Effective Price after using Coupon Code: DIWALI2017
Customers who Bought this Ebook also Bought
About The Book :
This book on marketing management brings together all relevant concepts used in marketing in a very simple and understandable language. Most text books on marketing are either too advanced and complicated in language and illustration or in adequate in contents. The authors of this book have a clear target and know the subject intimately in very minute detail. The authors have tried to blend, the marketing concepts with supportive illustrations, practical examples and cases in such a manner that the book becomes a useful text for students of marketing. It covers the syllabus prescribed by the technical universities of all states in India and abroad. With its illustrative style and extensive coverage of concepts, this book not only provides an insight to marketing management but also helps in bridging the gap between the conceptual knowledge in marketing and application of marketing principles and theories in the business corporate sector. The book is meant for post graduate and under graduate students of management Colleges (MBA, BBA, M.Com and PGDBM) & corporates for their libraries & internal MDP programs. The book will also interest general readers who have taken up sales & marketing as a career.
Special Features :
• Provide holistic, experience-based framework of marketing management and covers the full syllabi of most Indian and foreign universities.
• Incorporates very lucidly the concepts, theories and practices, the knowledge of which is essential for the markets.
• Topics are logically sequenced as per the syllabus contents of the MBA courses.
• An attempt has been made to focus on successful marketing practices through Indian and foreign case studies.
• Focus on the holistic marketing and on the customer value.
• Revised and updated content from global as well as local context.
• Provides in-depth insight into practical aspects of marketing and discuss the challenges and opportunities.