Managerial Economics eBook
- ISBN: 9789382122159
- Author: Dr. Raj Kumar and Kuldip Gupta
Available Options ( In Stock )
- Provides holistic, experience-based framework of Management Economics and covers the syllabus prescribed by the Technical Universities of all States in India.
- Incorporates very lucidly the Mircro, Macro, and Decision science tools, the knowledge of which is essential for the business managers of today.
- Discusses case studies and practical applications.
- Covers the course-contents specified by the Indian universities and prominent business schools of the country.
- Includes Chapters on demand analysis, demand forecasting including prediction and projection, consumer’s behaviors, Cost & Production Analysis Pricing under various market structures, Investment decision under Risk & Uncertainty, Nl & Its determination in closed & open economies, Balance of payments, inflation, Business cycle theories & Monetary - fiscal policies.
- Covers Globalization, Role of New Age Managers, W.T.O. A case of Indian Railways etc.
- Special emphasis has been given on Analysis, Policies and the Discussion of Business Cases.
Extract from the Foreword note by Dr. K. L. Johar Former Vice-Chancellor Guru Jambheshwar University, Hissar (Haryana) and Vice-chairman of Seth Jai Parkash Mukund Lai Institutions of knowledge and Service, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana (India). Most text books on managerial economics are either too advanced and complicated in language and illustration or inadequate in contents. The authors of this book have a clear target and know the subject intimately in very minute detail. The inclusion of the Chapters on Globalization and Indian Reform Process, Corporate Governance and the Role of New Age Managers, WTO, etc. is a special feature of this book. I appreciated the effort of the authors, who have written and revised this book with due care to bring in realistic business experience. The discussion of Business Cases including turn around of Indian Railways is highly praise worthy.