Case Studies in Contemporary Management
Case Studies in Contemporary Management by Sanjeev Bansal, R Sujatha And Ashok Sharma
The Influencers: Pockets of Opportunities to Taking a High Road. This section has cases related to new ideas and processes practiced by organizations to increase their visibility in the market, creating uniqueness to the products and services offerings, accessing technology to meet the customer expectations and focusing on customer care, improving operational efficiencies and learning to co-create.
Audience of the Book :
|The objective of the book is to present a compendium of management case studies highlighting some of the contemporary issues and problems in business management.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Presents a compendium of 24 management case studies highlighting some of the contemporary issues and problems in business management.
2.Offers experiential learning and helps in understanding the various management practices and functions in Indian organizations.
3. Each case study is preceded with an Abstract, followed by the case study per se, and ends with Questions for Discussion.
Table of Contents:
1. Controlling Diesel Pilferage in Sites of Telecom Tower
2. First Page Priorities of Print Media
3. Cartels in the Indian Cement Industry: Pinching the Real Estate
4. Project — ‘Raheja Revanta’ and Its Strategic Scheme for Survival
5. Reinventing the Newspaper Industry with ICT Tools
6. Marketing Strategies for Kara Wipes in Punjab
7. Effective Embedding of Implant in FMCG Supply Chain at GSKCH
8. It’s Time to Taste Eggless
9. Dimensions of Service Quality in Banks: Learnings from a BOI Branch
10. Loan Disbursement in Reliance Capital
11. Market Strategies for SME Segment in Ludhiana and Chandigarh: A Case of LeasePlan - Vehicle Leasing and Fleet Management Company
12. Emergence of GST in Indian Economy
13. Trends in Working Capital Management: An Analysis of Accounting Ratios
14. Manufacturing Sector in National Capital Region: Challenges and Opportunities
15. Risk Management: Perspective on Prevention of Frauds
16. Working Capital at Narora Atomic Power Stations
17. A Case on Hypothetical Merger between Molson Coors and Sab Miller Plc
18. Recruitment and Selection at Fedders Lloyd Corporation Limited
19. Organization’s Culture: A Critical Element for Success!
20. Attrition Due to Crossfire Politics in Indian Organizations
21. Talent Acquisition at RJIL
22. Implementation of Business Performance Management
23. Rapidly Increasing Dropout Rate of Manpower: Reasons Behind
24. Introducing New Rating Scale in Punj Lloyd Limited.