Software Project Management By Bharat Bhushan Agarwal, Shivangi Dhall, Sumit Prakash Tayal
- ISBN: 9789380856926
- Author: Bharat Bhushan Agarwal, Shivangi Dhall, Sumit Prakash Tayal
Available Options ( In Stock )
Software Project Management
This book presents a detailed analysis concept and practical approach of Software Project Management. It is a simple, compact, coherent which enables the students of management to be familiar with fundamental projects.
Audience of the Book :
|This book Covers the complete syllabus of software Project management prescribed by U.P. Technical University, Lucknow & other universities.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Makes software project management interesting to read and master.
2. All topics are explained in an easy manner followed by numerous figures.
3. The inner strength of this book like in threadbare discussion of several questions selected from
4. various examination papers.
5. This book covers the various aspects which help the students in their future careers.
6. It is helpful for the project managers to do their works efficiently.
7. This book will be a boon to students and will help them to face examination in confident manner.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to software Project Management
2. Software Development Life Cycle Models
3. Software Project Planning
4. Work Breakdown Structure
5. Project Scheduling and its Techniques
6. Project Monitoring and Control
7. Earned Value Analysis
8. Software Reviews
9. Software Testing
10. Software Quality
11. Software Configuration Management
12. Software Risk Management
13. Computer Aided Software Engineering