VLSI Fabrication Technology ebook
- ISBN: 9789381159606
- Author: Dr Balwinder Raj, Balwinder Singh and Ashish Dixit
Available Options ( Out of Stock )
- Buy Chapter
This book has been designed for beginners, undergraduate and postgraduate students to meet the course on VLSI design and technology of B.Tech., M.Tech and B.Sc. Electronics, Nanotechnology curriculum of Indian universities. The book provides a simple, clear and exhaustive treatment of the subject of VLSI design and technology. The text in this volume covers the topics such as introduction to VLSI fabrication, environment for VLSI technology, silicon and epitaxial growth, thin film deposition, oxidation, diffusion, lithography, etching, ion implantation, metallization, process integration, packaging and assembly and introduction to MEMS.
The authors present this book in a very lucid style and makes complex concepts and processes easy to follow and understand even for the beginners. The text in the book is illustrated with appropriate diagrams, worked-out problems, and analytical mathematical approach wherever necessary.
Written in a student-friendly manner, the book is enriched with the following features:
- Logical sequence of chapterisation.
- Covers the theoretical, practical and applied aspects of VLSI design and technology.
- Elaborate discussion of each chapter supported with chapter end summary and tutorial sheet.
- Addresses the importance of VLSI design and technology right from semiconductor devices, CMOS circuits, VLSI design and fabrication technology.
Chapter 1 Introduction VLSI Fabrication
Chapter 2 Environment for VLSI Technology : Clean Rooms
Chapter 3 Silicon Growth
Chapter 4 Epitaxial Growth
Chapter 5 Thin Film Deposition
Chapter 6 Oxidation
Chapter 7 Diffusion
Chapter 8 Lithography
Chapter 9 Etching
Chapter 10 Ion Implantation
Chapter 11 Metallization
Chapter 12 Process Integration (Device Fabrication)
Chapter 13 Packaging and Assembly
Chapter 14 Introduction to MEMS