Digital Electronics, Theory with Experiments eBook
Customers who Bought this Ebook also Bought
About the Book
This book has been written based on the experience gathered while teaching this subject over the last few years. The target reader of this book are the undergraduage and graduate students of electronics. Computer, IT, telecommunication and control and instrumentation Engineering. This course is widely taught in all Engineering institutes. All the topics have been covered in sufficient details to make this book suitable to comply with different syllabi requirements. The primary emphasis of this book is to impact the readers a solid concept of digital electronics devices.
1. Languages is simple and easy to understand.
2. Syllabus is strictly based on the revised syllabus of KU, MD (Rohtak) and UPTECH Universities.
3. Each chapter is provided with numerous solved and unsolved problems.
4. Complete experiments according to the university syllabus has been provided.
5. Previous year solved question paper has been given.
6. Analytical and Mathematical approach is provided whenever necessary.
7. More than 1000 + solved numerical problems for better understanding of
the theoretical concepts.