Computer Graphics by Pradeep K Bhatia
The present book provides fundamentals of Computer Graphics and its applications. It helps the reader to understand:
Audience of the Book :
|The book may be used as a text for the first course in computer graphics for various programmes. namely, B.Tech, MCA, BCA as well as DOEACC-B level.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. A new chapter on "Segment".
2. Coverage of illumination models and shading models.
3. More discussion of algorithms.
4. Addition of solved exercises at the end of chapters.
5. Inclusion of computer graphics related mathematics.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Computer Graphics
2. Display Devices
3. Interactive Devices
4. Scan Conversion
5. 2-D Transformations
6. 2D Viewing Transformation and Clipping
7. 3-D Transformations
9. 3-D Viewing and Clipping
10. Hidden Lines and Hidden Surfaces
11. Bezier Curves and B-Splines
14. Color Models
15. Illumination Models and Shading Models