Cloud Computing And Beyond
Cloud Computing And Beyond by Sanjiva Shankar Dubey
Cloud computing is rage these days. "It's become the phrase du jour," says Gartner, senior analyst, Ben Pring. This book attempts to unravel the mystery behind this buzzword. The primary objective is to provide the introduction to the current practices of Cloud Computing, also known as the Internet as a platform.
Audience of the Book :
|This book will be useful to all professionals and B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech and MBA students.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1.Why Cloud Computing?
2.What is Cloud Computing?
3.How does Cloud Computing work?
4.What are its challenges and opportunities and How to address them?
5.What are the career opportunities in Cloud computing area?
Table of Contents:
1. Cloud Computing: What, Why, How, When.....
2. Cloud Computing Architecture
3. Underlying Technology for Cloud Computing
4. Cloud Business Models
5. Adoption Planning for Cloud
6. Managing Cloud Computing Challenges
7. Cloud Applications
8. Cloud Computing: Emerging Standards and Governance Management
9. Beyond Cloud Computing
10. Cloud Opportunities: Business and Career