VLSI Design-Theory and Practice
- ISBN: 9789381159446
- Author: Vikrant Vij and Er Nidhi Syal
Available Options ( Out of Stock )
The book 'VLSI DESIGN' attempts to provide an introduction to various VLSI and system design related concepts and to develop a foundation that can be used as basis for research and further study in this field. The self paced nature of subject will allow the learners to progress at their own pace and to master the topics. Authors have tried their best in providing a reasonable degree of balance between rigor and clarity of presentation. Authors' desires this text will not only be used to learn VLSI fundamentals, but will become part of the student's personal technical reference library.
Key Features' of the book :
- A top-down guide to the design of digital integrated circuits.
- Reflects industry design methods, moving from VLSI architecture design to CMOS fabrication.
- Comprehensive study of Hardware Description Languages.
- Microprocessors/ ASIC design flow.
- FPGA design related aspects, FPGA security.
- Principles of VLSI Testing .
Chapter 1. Introduction to VLSI Design
Chapter 2. Basic of MOSFET Theory
Chapter 3. CMOS Processing Techniques
Chapter 4. CMOS Combinational Design
Chapter 5. CMOS Sequential Design
Chapter 6. ASIC Design Fundamentals
Chapter 7. FPGA Based VLSI Design
Chapter 8. FPGA's and Signal Processing Systems
Chapter 9. FPGA Design Security
Chapter 10. Fundamentals of Verilog
Chapter 11. Fundamentals of VHDL
Chapter 12. Combinational Design Using VHDL
Chapter 13. Floor Planning and Routing Concepts
Chapter 14. VLSI Testing