Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Basic Electrical And Electronics Engineering
This book on 'Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering has been specifically written for B.E. 1st Year (Common to Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Aeronautical and Marine Engineering disciplines) of Anna University, Tamil Nadu, strictly according to the latest syllabus. It consists of ten chapters in all, covering exhaustively the various topics in different chapters of the complete syllabus.
Audience of the Book :
|This book useful for Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Aeronautical and Marine Engineering students.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The presentation of the subject matter is very systematic and the language of the text is lucid, direct and easy to understand.
2. Each chapter of the book is saturated with much needed text supported by neat and self-explanatory diagrams to make the subject self-speaking to a great extent.
3. A large number of solved examples, properly graded, have been added in various chapters to enable the students to attempt different types of questions in the examination without any difficulty.
4. At the end of each chapter Short Answer Questions, Highlights, Objective Type Questions, Theoretical Questions and Unsolved Examples have been added to make the book a complete unit in all respects.
Table of Contents:
UNIT-I : ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AND MEASUREMENTS
1. D.C. Circuits
UNIT-II : ELECTRICAL MACHINES
5. Direct Current (D.C.) Machines
UNIT-III : SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES AND APPLICATIONS
8. Semiconductor Devices and Applications
UNIT-IV : DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
9. Digital Electronics
UNIT-V : FUNDAMENTALS OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
10. Telecommunication System