Fertilizer Technology And Management
- 30% Off₹1,500.00 ₹1,050.00Get this eBook
Fertilizer Technology And Management by Mishra Brahma
Fertilizer Technology and Management provides an introduction to the manufacture, marketing and management of commercial fertilizers. It covers the principles and methods of fertilizer production including raw material requirements and intermediaries, fertilizer marketing, and all aspects of fertilizer management such as quality control, logistics and application methods.
Audience of the Book :
|This book has been designed as textbook for the students of Agricultural Sciences and allied subjects including Agribusiness Management and Environmental Science in the universities and colleges.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1.Covers the subject matter in 16 chapters, explaining the role of fertilizers, various type of fertilizers, their legislation and quality control, marketing, logistics, application, effects, and fertilizers and environmental pollution.
2.The text has been dealt on global perspective, and mainly on developing countries including India.
3.Enough flow diagrams and tables are provided to explain the text in a clear manner.
4.Colour pictures have been included at appropriate places in the book.
Table of Contents:
1. Role of Fertilizers in Agriculture
2. Fertilizer Feedstocks and Raw Materials
3. Acids used for Fertilizer Production
4. Ammonia Production
5. Nitrogen Fertilizers
6. Phosphate Fertilizers
7. Potash Fertilizers
8. Complex and Mixed Fertilizers
9. Secondary Nutrient Fertilizers
10. Micronutrient Fertilizers
11. Fertilizer Legislation and Quality Control
12. Fertilizer Marketing
13. Fertilizer Logistics
14. Fertilizer Application
15. Long-term Effects of Fertilizer Use
16. Fertilizers and Environmental Pollution