VTU CSE 6th Semester Software Engineering Question Paper February 2006: To score better marks in the 6th semester, you should also have depth knowledge in the entire subject. You can boost your preparation by solving previous year question papers. I will give you information about the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all chapters.
Here we are providing you the complete guide on Software Engineering Question Paper February 2006.
VTU CSE 6th Semester Software Engineering Question Paper February 2006
You should practice as many questions as possible along with other study materials. It will help you to secure better marks in the semester exam.
You must have Software Engineering Question Paper along with the latest Computer Science 6th sem Syllabus to enhance your semester exam preparation.
|Download Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Your Preparation|
|GATE CS Study Packages||VTU CS Study Packages|
Here you can check the Software Engineering Question Paper February 2006
Note: Answer any FIVE full questions.
1. (a) Software is a product, Justify this statement.
(b) Explain the different attributes of a good software.
(c) Describe the salient features of spiral model of software process with an illustrative diagram,
2. (a) Explain the different stages in the testing process with a neat biock diagram.
(b) What are various metrics for specifying non-functional requirements?
(c) Write the structure of a requirements document.
3. (a) Describe the requirements elicitation and analysis process with a neat figure.
(b) Explain the various types of checks to be carried out during requirements validation.
(c) What are different types of volatile requirements?
4. (a) Mention the several rapid prototyping techniques. Describe any one of them.
(b) Describe the suitability of interrupt – driven models for architectural design.
(c) Explain the guidelines to be observed while designing user interface.
5. (a) How effectively could a colour be exploited in user interface design?
(b) Describe the user interface evaluation process.
(c) Define critical systems. Enumerate three types of critical systems.
6. (a) Explain the various reliability metrics.
(b) Describe the characteristics of cleanroom software development.
(c) Briefly explain the top-down and bottom-up testing processes.
7. (a) What types of plan are envisaged for project planning by management?
(b) Describe the cost estimation techniques for software development.
(c) Mention the various software product metrics.
8. (a) Describe the components of legacy systems with a block diagram.
(b) Explain the activities involved in re-engineering process with an illustrative figure.
We have covered VTU CSE 6th Semester Software Engineering Question Paper February 2006. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.