VTU CSE 6th Semester Software Engineering Question Paper February 2004: Every semester has an important role to shape Computer Science & Engineering Career.
To score the better mark in the Software Engineering semester exam, you must solve previous exam Paper. It will give you information about the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all chapters.
Here we are providing you the complete guide on Software Engineering Question Paper February 2004.
VTU CSE 6th Semester Software Engineering Question Paper February 2004
You must have Software Engineering Question Paper along with the latest Computer Science 6th sem Syllabus to enhance your semester exam preparation.
|Download Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Your Preparation|
|GATE CS Study Packages||VTU CS Study Packages|
Here you can check the VTU CSE 6th Semester Software Engineering Question Paper January 2008
Note: Answer any FIVE full questions.
1. (a) Briefly explain the software process characteristics.
(b) Describe th& professional responsibilities of a software engineer.
(c) Explain the activities involved in the system design process
2. (a) What is requirement engineering ? Explain the principal activities of requirement engineering process.
(b) Explain the method based analysis for requirements analysis.
(c) What is non-functional requirements ? Explain the different types of non-functional requirements.
3. (a) Describe the evolutionary prototyping of software process.
(b) How the understandability and adaptability enhance the quality of software design ?
(c) What features make client – server model attractive for system structuring ?
4. (a) Write the features and advantages of menus for user interface design.
(b) How structured programming could be used to avoid faults in software process.
(c) Define POFOD and MTTF of software reliability metrics.
5. (a) Describe the merits of software development with reuse.
(b) Mention different testing strategies of software. Explain any one of them.
(c) Explain the characteristics of clean room software development.
6. (a) In the development of large, embedded real time systems, suggest five factors which are likely to have a significant effect on the productivity of the software development team.
(b) Explain the factors influencing the staff selection for a software project.
7. (a) Explain the criteria used for software pricing.
(b) How the software standards assure software quality ?
(c) Describe the features considered for measuring program quality metrics.
8. (a) Describe, with a block diagram SEI process maturity model.
(b) Explain the process of project planning.
We have covered VTU CSE 6th Semester Software Engineering Question Paper February 2004. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.