UGC NET Recruitment 2019 Details
UGC NET Recruitment 2019: The University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NTA) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to determine the eligibility of post-graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
UGC NET Recruitment 2019
UGC NET December Session
UGC NET Recruitment December 2019 Notification and Application Form will announce on September 9, 2019 to October 9, 2019.
The exam date for UGC-NET December 2019 is December 2nd to December 6th, 2019, the date has been announced o the official website.
|UGC NET Recruitment Exam Notification||August 21, 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||September 9, 2019|
|Last date for UGC NET Application Form||October 9, 2019|
|UGC NET December 2019 Exam Date||December 2 – 6, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key and Recorded Responses||December 10, 2019|
|Raising of Objections||December 12, 2019|
|Release of Final Answer Key||December 15, 2019|
|Final Result||December 31, 2019|
- Candidates must have scored at least 55% in their PG or an equivalent from any recognised university.
- UGC NET Recruitment 2019 offers an exemption to candidates belonging to (OBC/ ST/SC) categories to at least 50%.
- NTA permits students in the final year of the course to apply for the exam. However, candidates will be disqualified if they fail to secure the marks as indicated by the Board.
- The board offers an additional 5% relaxation to candidates who have completed their Doctorate degree before September 19, 1991.
- Candidates are suggested to select courses of their specialty.
- Candidates applying for Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 30 years as on January 1, 2019.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates for Assistant Professor’s post.
- NTA provides relaxations to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD/Transgenders/ Women applicants – 5 years relaxation
- Candidates with research experience in the selected field from a recognised university – 5 years
- Candidates with LLM Degree – 3 years
- Candidates with the given qualification/ degree shall be exempted from attending NET and can directly apply to any college
- Candidates who have passed in UGC / CSIR JRF before 1989
- Candidates who have passed States Eligibility Test(SET) before June 1, 2002
UGC NET June Session
According to the official notification, the UGC NET Recruitment 2019 is scheduled to be held in the month of June 2019. UGC NET has released the official syllabus for 2019. Candidates can download the PDF syllabus according to their elected subjects. Here in this blog, we have explained completely about the UGC NET Recruitment 2019 Syllabus, exam pattern and other details about the exam.
|UGC NET Recruitment 2019||4th Week of February, 2019|
|Application Form Starting Date||1st week of March, 2019|
|Application Form closing Date||1st week of April 2019|
|UGC NET Admit Card 2019||3rd Week of June, 2019|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2019||1st week of July, 2019|
|UGC NET Exam 2019 Answer Key||August 2019|
|UGC NET Result 2019||September – November 2019|
UGC NET is an offline mode of examination consisting of Multiple choice questions. Candidates have to mark the answers in the OMR sheets provided.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the exam
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree from a UGC recognized university/college bearing minimum 55% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST/PWD)
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Master’s program may also apply for the exam.
- Candidates who have passed UGC CSIR JRF examination before 1990, or cleared SET (State Eligibility Test) before 1st June 2003, are exempted from appearing in UGC NET Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates who hold a foreign degree which is equivalent to the degree recognized by UGC are eligible to appear in UGC NET exam.
- Candidate’s age must be aged not more than 30 years as on 1st July, 2019. Upto 5 year relaxation is provided to women, and to the categories of SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD/Transgender/Ex-armed force employee.
The application fee varies according to the category of the candidate. You can pay the fees in both online and offline mode:
- You can make the payment through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- You have to enter the sixteen-digit number on the top of the card, name and CVV.
- The bank will send an OTP for verification purposes.
- If accepted, additional charges will be applicable (if any).
- You have to download the challan from the website
- Now you have to fill in the application form, name and the exam applied details
- The challan can be paid in Syndicate/Canara/ICICI bank of India
- You have to enter the challan number for completion of registration process.
|OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)||INR 400|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 200|
How To Apply?
- Visit the official site i.e. ntanet.nic.in
- Find the online application link related latest NET.
- Fill all details correctly.
- Submit the filled application form and pay online examination fees.
- Download PDF of application form for future use.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019
According to the new pattern, the examination will now have only 02 papers. Both of these papers are compulsory for final selection.
Paper 1 of UGC NET will be a one-hour time duration exam carrying a total of 100 marks.
There will be a total 50 questions with each carrying 02 marks.
This paper will test the candidate’s ability in the following:
- Reasoning ability,
- General awareness, and
- Divergent thinking.
UGC NET Paper 2 will be a two-hour long exam. The total marks for Paper 2 will be 200.
It will comprise of total 100 MCQs. It will cover the syllabus according to the respective field the candidate has chosen.
The paper-wise details are tabulated below:
|Paper||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||50||100||1 Hour|
|Paper II||100||200||2 Hours|
UGC NET Syllabus 2019
UGC NET has released the official syllabus for all subjects elected as per the students. Candidates can click on the below link to check the syllabus. you will be redirected to the official website where you can find a table listed with all subjects. There are a total of 101 subjects listed. Candidates can click on their elected subject and download their PDF format syllabus.
Hope you all have received complete information about the exam. Candidates can practice with latest UGC NET Test Series that will help you boost your preparation. We will keep you posted on all updated news regarding the exam notifications. Stay tuned.
71% OffEbook₹395.00 ₹11870% OffEbook₹350.00 ₹10571% OffEbook₹395.00 ₹118
You may also like...