Tips & Best Study Materials For Class 10 Science
For Physics –
1. NCERT textbook is not going to help you in any way. Don’t rely upon them.
2. Note down imp formulas, theorems and concept of chapters.
3. Make sure that all the concepts are very clear to you, in case not discuss them with your friends and teachers and try to understand them first.
4. Some topics from each chapters are “sure to come” topics like-
Wheatstone bridge, Meter bridge, potentiometer
Application of EM waves
Total internal reflection
memorize this topic by heart.
5. Practice Derivations regularly. As they are most marks deducting and time taking during exams.
6. Solve as many previous year question as possible.
For Chemistry –
1. ” NCERT textbook is everything ” like for physics NCERT textbook is completely useless it is contrast in chemistry.
2. Try to solve all the numericlas given in NCERT textbook of first 4 unit.
3. Make proper detailed notes of unit 5 ( surface chemistry ) unit 6 (metallurgy ).
4. In inorganic chemistry try to memorize equations coz in exams writting a one line equation is equivalent to write 10 line theory.
5. Read & understand conceptual questions given in exercises. you can also switch to good reference book for such questions.
6. In organic chemistry make sure your basics is clear and in case not first of all revise them from your class 11 NCERT textbook.
7. Answers of many conceptual questions revolve around concept like resonance, isomerism, markovnikov’s rule etc. Understand these concept very well.
8. Memorize all the important reaction and specially Name reactions like hoffman bromamide, carbalmine, cannizaro and other such reactions.
9. Last three units are very easy units so don’t bother about them much. Prepare notes for them with charts and brain map would be really helpful.
Here is best study materials for science class 10 by experts to cover all topics :
- CBSE Support Material For Class 10 Science
- CBSE Sample Question Paper With Solution Term II Class X Science
- CBSE Class 10th SA-II Science Solved Guess Paper 2016 Set-II
- CBSE Class 10th Science & Mathematics Solved Practice Paper SA-I (2016-17)
- CBSE Class 10th Science Solved Practice Paper SA- I (2016-17)
- CBSE Class 10th Solved Question Papers Science & Maths 2016
- CBSE Class 10th Solved Science Guess Paper SA-II 2016 (Set-I)
- CBSE Class 10th Solved Science Practice Paper 2015 (Set-I)
- CBSE Class 10th Solved Science Practice Paper 2015 (Set-II)
- NCERT Prashn-Uttar Vigyan Class 10th
- i-Succeed CBSE 10 Sample Papers for VIGYAN Term-I Class 10th
- CBSE 10 Sample Question Paper – VIGYAN for Class 10th Term-II
- MBD Sure Shot CBSE Sample Papers Solved Class 10 Science (Term-II) 2017
- MBD Sure Shot CBSE Sample Papers Solved Class 10 Science (Term-I) 2016
- MBD CBSE Super Refresher Science Class 10 Term-1
- MBD CBSE Super Refresher Science Class 10 Term-2
- Science for Tenth Class Part 1 Physics
- Science for Tenth Class Part 2 Chemistry
- Science for Tenth Class Part 3 Biology
- NCERT Handbook Term 1 Science & Technology Class 10 (NCERT Solutions + FA Activities + SA Practice Questions & 5 Sample Papers)
- NCERT Handbook Term II Science & Technology Class 10 (NCERT Solutions + FA Activities + SA Practice Questions & 5 Sample Papers)
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Pullout Worksheets For Class 10 Science (Term 1 Examination)
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Pullout Worksheets For Class 10 Science (Term 2 Examination)
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Laboratory Manual For Class 10 Term-1 Science
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Laboratory Manual For Class 10 Term-2 Science
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Question Bank With Complete Solutions For Class 10 Term I (April to Sep 2016) Science
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Question Bank With Complete Solutions For Class 10 Term II (October to March 2017) Science
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Sample Question Papers For Class 10 Term I (April to September 2016) Science
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Sample Question Papers For Class 10 Term II Science For March 2017 Examination