Anna University, Chennai has released the applications for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) on April 2 and the forms are available on the official website, annauniv.edu.
The exams will take place on May 19 and 20, 2018. TANCET will take place at centres in 15 cities in Tamil Nadu including in Chennai, Coimbatore, Chidambaram, Dindigul, Erode Karaikudi, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Vellore, Villupuram, Virudhunag.
Steps to apply for the exam:
- Go to the official Anna University website (annauniv.edu)
- Click on the link to “TANCET 2018″ on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the link provided to read the ” Instructions and Information” for the exam.
- Click on the “Online Registration” tab.
- If you haven’t registered already, click on the link provided to do so.
- Fill in your user ID and password to log in.
- Fill in your details in the fields provided and click on “submit”.
- Download a copy of the application form and take a print out of the same for further reference.