RGTU Question Papers BE Object Oriented Programming And Methodology 3rd Sem Dec 2008
RGTU Question Papers BE
Object Oriented Programming And Methodology 3rd Sem Dec 2008
Note: Attempt any five questions. All question carry equal marks.
1. (a) What do you understand by abstraction ? Explain Entity abstraction, Action abstraction, virtual
Machine abstraction .
(b) What is Containership ‘? Compare it with inheritance.
2. (a) Write code including class declaration and methods to implement the following using pointers
in any object oriented language :
(i) One to one association which is traversed in both direction.
(ii) Many to many association which is traversed in both direction. The association is considered
Ordered in one direction and unordered in other direction.
(b) Demonstrate the use of friend function by writing a C++ program.
3. (a) Write a program in C++ to demonstrate the use of command line arguments.
(b) Explain nesting of classes by giving suitable example.
4. (a) Explain strong and memory management in C++ ?
(b) Describe dynamic allocation in C++ .
5. (a) Explain abstract class and abstract method. Why it is needed?
(b) Explain disadvantages of multiple inheritances with example.
6. (a) What are different types of polymorphism ? Describe them.
(b) What are the benefits and risks of object oriented development?
7. (a) What is object pointer ? How to declare object pointer and access the object using it ?
(b) What are different types of aggregation? Define them with examples.
8. Write short notes on any four of the following:
(a) Method lookup
(b) Virtual function
(c) Inline function
(d) I/O stream
(e) object identity