RGPV Exam Papers
Be Object Oriented Technology Iv Sem June 2009
Note: Attempt one questions from each unit . All question carry equal marks. Answer should be brief
and to the point.
1. (a) What type of obstruction is employed in (i) procedure (ii) object oriented programming ?
(b) Model a mobile phone as a class.
(c) Explain the structure of an object oriented c++ program.
2. (a) Compare procedural programming with object oriented programming for what type of
application is the procedural programming suitable and for what type of application is the OOP
suitable ? justify your answer.
(b) When is an object created and what is its lifetime ?
3. (a) What is the difference between association aggregation and inheritance relationship ?
(b) What is the purpose of class diagram ? describe icons used for class relationships. How we can
Use object of software modules ?
4. (a) Write code, including class declarations and methods to implement one-to-many association
Which is traversed in the direction from one-to-many. The association is considered unordered.
Use any object oriented programming languages.
(b) How we can represent objects.?
5 (a) Design there class student, exam and result, where result is inherited from exam and exam in
inherited from student. Write possible constructors to initialize the value. Write a main function
to test the constructor execution by creating objects.
(b) What the method overloading? What are the important point which should we taken care of
while overloading methods ?
6. (a) What is operators overloading ? Write a distance class with data members for distance in meters,
Centimeters and millimeters. The class must be having overloaded operators + and – for addition
And subtraction respectively.
(b) What are abstract classes? Explain their use.
7. (a) Write a C++ program to read from to 2 files simultaneously.
(b) What is a container class? Describe its use with the help of a C++ program.
8 (a) Write a program to create a file called emp.dat with employee number, name .BP, deduction and
Allowances as record fields. Open a file, read the record, calculates the salary and writes it back to
The same file.
(b) What is the function supported by file stream classes of performing I/O operations?
9 (a) what is method overloading? What are the important points which should be taken care of
While overloading method? Write a java/C++ program to explain the working of overloaded
(b) Write a java/C++ program to throw user defined exceptions.
10. (a) Give the syntax of function template. Write a template function for sorting. Write a test
Program to illustrate its use.
(b) What is nested class? How does it differ from local class?
Created a date as a nested class of student qualifier class and do the manipulation of reading
Printing the date of birth and date of joining of a student.