RGPV Previous Question Papers BE 3rd Sem Object Oriented Programming Methodology June 2006
RGPV Previous Question Paper BE 3rd Semester
Object oriented Programming Methodology June 2006
(Common for CS,EC/IC&IT Engg.)
Note: Attempt any five questions.
All question carry equal marks.
1. (a) What are the major problems associated with object orientation ? Explain by given example.
(b) Compare global, automatic and static objects Write a program in C+ + to demonstrate the
creation and use of dynamics object.
2. (a) What is aggregation ? Explain its properties and various types .
(b) Define the following:
(i) Abstract classes (ii) Meta data (iii) Object orientation
3. (a) What is importance of copy constructor ? Under which circumstance explicit definition of copy
constructor is necessary? Explain by proper example.
(b) What is meant by default arguments in C + +? Write a small program to demonstrate its use .
4. (a) What is importance of friend function in C + + ? Which operation cannot be overloaded by
using friend function and way ?
(b) What is association? Give syntax structure of many to many association.
5. (a) What is polymorphism ? What do you understand by runtime and compile time polymorphism? Write a program to demonstrate runtime polymorphism.
(b) Create a class called distance containing data members , meter centimeter and millimeter overload unary operation + + and – – relative to distance class using member function. Write a program to include this class and display the result of + + and – – operation.
6. (a) How method can be redefined and uses ? Give example
(b) What is the importance of abstract base classes? Can be create objects class? Write a
program to demonstrate it.
7. (a) What do you understand by conversion operator function ? How can be it be used in user defined conversation? Give example to explain it .
(b) While creating virtual function for implementing late binding what basic rules should be
8. Write short notes on the following:
(i) Method lockup
(ii) Mandatory profiles
(iii) Recursive association
(iv) Private operation