NIT Hamirpur Syllabus WATER AND WASTE WATER ENGINEERING
WATER AND WASTE WATER ENGINEERING
Water and Waste water Quantity Estimation, Water Distribution and Sewerage Systems, Elements of
Water Supply Scheme, Water/Wastewater Quality Enhancement, Physicochemical Processes, Surface
and Ground Water Treatment, Biological Processes for Water and Wastewater Quality Enhancement,
Elements of Wastewater Disposal Schemes, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Water and Wastewater
Effluent Treatment Plants, Recent trend & development in field of water and wastewater engineering.
1. Theory and Practice of Water and Waste water treatment : Ronald L. Droste
2. Wastewater Engineering?Treatment and reuse : Metcalf and Eddy
3. Water and Waste water Technology : M.J Hammer
4. water supply and sewerage: E.W.steel
5. CPHEEO (Ministry of Urban Development, New Delhi). Manual on
(i) Water Supply and Treatment.
(ii) Sewerage and Sewage Treatment.