What Is NEET?
The Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to conduct AIPMT-2017 cum All India Pre-Medical Test also knon as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Last year, the SC has ordered CBSE & Medical Council of India to conduct Stage-I & Stage-II in year 2016.
The NEET Phase-I was held on 1st May 2016 and Phase-II was conducted on 24th July 2016. The Medical Council of India has made a writ petition in favour of Single Medical Entrance Test for admission in M.B.B.S & B.D.S courses in India. The NEET is also know as ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test’ UG.
NEET-UG has replaced the AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) and all other individual MBBS exams organized by states or colleges themselves.
Those who are interested can expect the application form to be released in the month of December 2016 and NEET MBBS Admission 2017 would mostly be organized in the month of May 2017.
NEET Exam Eligibility 2017 :
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification: You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria: You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
NEET 2017 Application Form :
- Aspirants can apply for NEET exam only through online process.
- The NEET Application Form 2017 may be available from 21st December 2016.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given instructions.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to send the confirmation page along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
NEET Application Fee:
The application fee payment can be done through online and offline process:
- Online process: Candidates can pay the fee through credit/debit card/net banking/paytm using online payment gateway.
- Offline process: Payment can be made through the bank challan.
The application fee for NEET exam is mentioned below:
- Fee Without late fee With late fee.
- For OBC/General Rs.1400/- Rs.2800/- (Rs.1400 + 1400)
- For SC/ST/PH Rs.750/- Rs.2150/- (Rs.750 + 1400)
NEET Admission Process & Syllabus for NEET :
|Number of Seats Offered||
|Duration of Course||
|Mode of Examination||
|Types of Question||
|Number of Questions||
|NEET 2017 Syllabus||
Click Here to view complete NEET Syllabus :