Mumbai University Previous year question papers Web Engineering Dec 2012
Mumbai University Previous year question papers
V Sem CSE Examination Dec 2012
(1) Question No.1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions from remaining questions from Q. Nos. 2 to 7.
(3) Specify your answers with examples and diagrams wherever necessary.
1. Attempt the following questions :- 20
(a) List various client side and server side Technologies.
(b) What do you mean by·web browser, what facilities it provides’ to the user?
(c) List various’ tags in HTML with simple example fOi a web page.
(d) What do you m~an by internal and external style sheet?
2. (a)· What do you mean by components of generic ~eb appliction architecture? Explain in detail.
(b) Explain 2 Tier and 3 Tier Architectur~ for web application.’
3. (a) Write short note on (i) content modelling (ii) access modeling.
(b) Write a code in any web deve’opment tool to represent ordered and unoredered list, form, tables and images for a web page.
4. (a) You are appointed as Team Leader for a web based application for online admission process of first year Engineering, find all the stake holder for this and give a simple format of application form tl)at will be displayed on screen (do not write any code).
(b) Explain all attributes for Tables in HTML. 5
5. (a) What is XML, XSL, DTD? Explain with simple example.
(b) Explain in detail characteristics of web applications.
6. (a) Differentiate between Get and Post method for a web based application, write a simple code to explain the same.
(b) Explain in brief Requirement Engineering activities. 10
7. (a) Explain role of tester in.testing web application.
(b) What do you mean by content management system