Mumbai University Previous year question papers Software Engineering June 2006
Mumbai University Previous year question papers
VI Sem IT Examination June 2006
N.S.; (1) Question No.1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions out of remaining six questions.
1. (a) What is prototyping ? How is the prototype model useful in software engineering. Discuss its’s advantages and disadvantages?
(b) Give a Software Requirement Specification (SRS) for developing a software for Hospital Managementsystem?
.2, (a) Enlist and explain the steps requires to perform a cost estimation using COCO,MO model?
(b) What are milestones? How are they set, achieved and reviewed? How are they used in project monitoring?
3. (a) Compare conventiooal approach and object oriented approach to software development. What are the advantage of OOAD ? . .
(b) What are various version control activities? Explain.
4. (a) What are the advantages of the object oriented software engineering?
(b) What kind of error detected in blackbox testing? Explain various blackbox testing techniques?
5. (a) Explain data flow diagram with suitable example?
(b) Explain various levels of software quality assurance?
6.(a) Describe the various types of maintenance activities after the system has been delivered” ? 10
(b) Explainthe following terms and list afew activities don~ in each of them, walkthrough, inspection, FTR audit?
7.Write notes on any two ;-
(a) Software Reliability’
(b) Feasibility Study