Mumbai University Previous year question papers
VI Sem IT Examination Dec 2008
N.S. . (1) Question NO.1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions out of remaining six questions.
(3) All questions carry equal marks.
(4) Assume suitable data if necessary.
1. (a) Differentiate between Fp based and LOC based cost estimation techniques.
(b) Explain the difference between-
(i) White Box and Black Box Testing.
(ii) Component Based Model and Spiral Model.
(a) Explain Software Configuration Management in detail.
(b) Compare and contrast Coupling and Cohesion.
(a) Explain risk identification, risk projection, RMMM plan in detail. 10
(b) Explain how Gantt-Chart can be used for planning and controlling small projects with suitable example? What are the limitations of Gantt-Chart ?
(a) Explain various steps involved in SRS with suitable example.
(b) What is feasibility study. Explain its types, contents and purpose.
5. (a) Explain different types of Maintenance, with suitable example of each.
(b) Explain different types of System tests, with suitable example of each.
(a) Describe Data flow and control flow diagram with any suitable example.
(b) Explain in detail Software project plan with examples.
7. Wnte short notes on any two :-
(a) CMM and Key Process Areas
(b) Project Scheduling and Tracking
(d) Design Concepts and Principles.