Mumbai University Previous year question papers
V Sem IT Examination Dec 2009
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
N. B.: (1) Question No.1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions out of remaining six questions.
(3) Make suitable assumptions whenever necessary and state them.
1. Assume that you are working as a senior developer in a multinational company. The role is that you need to transform the following customers mission statement into a complete unambigous description of the system using use-case diagram and class diagram. Mahindra Car Rental company mission statement-8ince we automated the tracking of cars at our stores-Using bar codes, counter top terminals and laser readers. We have seen many benefits: the productivity of our rental assistants has increased 20% car rarely go missing and our customer has grown strongly. The management feels that internet offers further existing opportunities for increasing efficiency.
2. Explain the following terms using scenario described in question NO.1.
3. (a) Explain the different types of test scen.arios for inventory management system. 10
(b) What is the difference between uses and ex~ends ? 5
(c) What is model? Why do we need to model a problem? Briefly describe static model and dynamic model?
4. (a) What is requirement? Explain the types of requirements in detail.
(b) What are the design principles? Explain difficulties and risks in design. –
5. (a) Define Inspection. Describe principles of inspection in detail.
(b) State and explain various steps in object oriented desig~ process.
6. (a) Construct the activity diagram for trading system which should take care of sales in formation of the company and must analyze the potential of trade.
(b) Construct the component diagram for the above scenario. 10
7. (a) Write detailed note on “Framework and Components”. 10
(b) How deployment diagrams are useful in modelling a fully distributed system?