Mumbai University Previous year question papers
VI Sem Electronics Examination May 2007
Electronics Instrumentation System
N.S.: (1) Question NO.1is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions out of the remaining six questions.
(3) All questions carry equal mark~.
1. Attempt any four:
(a) ,What are the characteristics of op-amp ?
(b) Discuss intensity modulation and velocity modulation in a CRG.
(c) What are the important specifications of a digital voltmeter?
(d) Why delay lines are required .ina CRG ?
(e) State the requirements of a good laboratory type signal generator.
2. (a) Explain the functions of various controls on the front panel of a CRG. 10
(b) What are lissajuous patterns? Howare they used for measurement of frequency and phase angle?
3.(a) Describethe workingof successiveapproximationtype DVM.
(b) Discussthe impedancemeasurementusingQ-meter.
4. (a) Explain the working of dual trace CRG and dual been CRG.
(b) Discussthe working of digital frequency meter and show how it is used for time interval measurement.
5.(a) Describe phase measurement by voltage addition method.
(b) Explain the working of beat frequency oscillator and mention their application.
6. (a) Discuss the working of true rms reading and average reading electronic voltmeters. 10
(b) Draw the functional block diagram of op-amp and explain its working as integrator and differentiator.
7. Write short notes on any two:
(a) Dual slope integrating method
(b) FET voltmeter
(c) Storage oscilloscope.