Mumbai University Previous year question papers Computer Programming II Dec 2008
Mumbai University Previous year question papers
I Year Examination Dec 2008
N.S. (1) Question No.1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions from the remaining.
1. (a) Explain logical operators. Write a C++ program to demonstrate the same.
(b) Write a program to display following pattern using nested loops :-
2. ‘(a)’ Write a program to sort an array of integer numbers in descending order using bubble sort.
(b) What are inline functions? Discuss its advantages and disadvantages. Write a program to demonstrate inline function.
3. (a) An education institution wishes to maintain a database of its employees. The database is divided into a number of classes, as shown below. Specify all the classes and define functions to create a database and retrieve inividual information as and when required. Assume necessary data.
(b) What is virtual function? What is the need of virtual function? Write a program to demonstrate the same.
4. (a) Write a program to find sum of diagonal elements .of 3*3 matrix.
(b) Explain the benefits of object oriented programming.
(c) Distinguish between Function Overloading and Operator Overloading.
5. (a) Write a program to overload “+ =” operator to ‘add two distances given in feet and inches. .
(b) Develop your own functions for performing following operations on strings :-
(i) Copying one string to another
(ii) Adding one string to the end of another.
(c) Explain the following with example :-
6. (a) Write short note on Manipulators.
(b) Write a program to demonstrate call by reference.
(c) W,ritea program to find factorial value of given integer number using recursion.
7. (a) Write a program to check the entered number is prime or not.
(b) Write a program to declare integer pointer. Store 10 numbers in the pointer. Use new operator to allocate memory for 10 integers. Read and display the numbers.
(c) What is abstract class? Explain with example.