Mumbai University Previous year question papers
V Sem CSE Examination June 2008
N.S.: (1) Attemptany five questions from six.
(2) Answer suitable data wherever required.
1. (a) Explain following with example:
(0) ‘Give the functionality of :
2.(a) What is congestion? Explain how it can be avoided.
(b) Explain HOLC.
3. (a) Explain ONS arid SMTP.
(b) Explain different types of routing algorithm.
4. (a) Explain circuit switching, packet switching and message switching.
(b) Explain subnetting and supernetting.
5. (a) Compare 802.3, 802.4, 802.5.
(b) Explain CRC and checksum.
6.(a.) List various blue tooth features and explain networkformatiori process.
(b) State different TCP Flags.