MNIT Jaipur Syllabus computer science Data Structures and Algorithms
Data Structures and Algorithms
Introduction to data structures, dynamic aspects of operations on data, analysis of algorithms. Creation
and manipulation of data structures: arrays, lists, stacks, queues, trees, graphs, heaps, hashing and hash
tables, height balanced trees, tries.
Algorithms and data structures for sorting and searching, merging, graph traversals, shortest path and
minimum spanning tree, order statistics, data structures for images, greedy algorithms, dynamic
programming, algorithms- data structures dependency, introduction to complexity analysis and measures.
Special topics from problems in computational geometry and string matching
1. Kruse R.L., Data Structure and Program Design, PHI.
2. Rivest, Cormen, Introduction to Algorithms, MIT Press
3. Horowitz and Sahni: Data Structure in C++ , Glagotia
4. Ellis Horowitz, Sartaj Sahni, Fundamentals of Data Structures
5. Aaron M. Tenenbaum, Y. Langsam, Moshe J. Augenstein, Data Structures Using C