MNIT Jaipur Syllabus computer science Algorithms Lab
The following proposed coverage are broad guiding areas lab. The instructor offering the course in
consultation with the theory offered can adopt further variations.
1. Implementation of graph algorithms – DFS, Shortest Path, MST, articulation point, topological
2. Implementation of Network Flow, matching, covering.
3. Implementation of pattern matching algorithms.
4. Determination of k
shortest number in a given sequence.
5. Dynamic programming – Applications to problem solving.
6. Approximation algorithms for NP problems.
7. Randomized algorithms implementation.
1. Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest: Introduction to Algorithms, Prentice Hall of India.
2. Horowitz and Sahani: Fundamental of Computer algorithms.
3. Aho A.V , J.D Ulman: Design and analysis of Algorithms, Addison Wesley
4. Brassard : Fundamental of Algorithmics, PHI.
5. W.W. Peterson and E. J. Weldon: Error correcting codes.
6. Sara Baase, Allen Van Gelder: Computer Algorithms: Introduction to Design and Analysis,