JNTU Question Papers–I B.Tech Regular Exams– Computer Programming–May/Jun 2008
JNTU QUESTION PAPER
1. (a) Define Psuedocode.
(b) Define flowchartc.
(c) What are the different stages in the program development?
2. (a) How can short integer, long integer and double precision arguments be indicated within the control string of the scanf function.
(b) What are the rules for writing printf and scanf statements?
3. Explain call by value and call by reference and nesting of function.
4. Explain an array , array declaration and features of array.
5. (a) Write a program to print name, address using structure.
(b) Write a program to print name, marks using structure.
6. What is the purpose of ferror() and perror() explain with an example.
7. Write a program to evaluate the following expression A * B + ( C – D) / A to prefix using stack.
8. (a) What is a network?
(b) What is a spanning tree?
(c) Define minimal spanning tree.
(d) What are the various traversals in a tree?