JNTU Question Papers-BM-Sem-I-Anatomy And Physiology-Set-IV-November-2008
JNTU II B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations, November -2008
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
1. (a) Describe the structure of mandible and hyoid bone.
(b) Explain about the facial bones.
2. (a) Explain the retinal processing of visual input.
(b) Brief the neural pathways of light impulses to the brain.
3. Write in detail on the major blood vessels.
4. (a) Describe the functions of respiratory system.
(b) Describe on expiration and inspiration.
5. Explain the anterior and posterior glands with suitable figures.
6. (a) Explain the functions of pancreatic islets and discuss on the locations of pancreas.
(b) Brief on the function of oesophagus.
7. (a) Discuss the types of immune responses.
(b) Explain about immunity.
8. Write short notes on:
(a) Glomerular filtration
(b) Tubular reabsorption.