JNTU Previous year Question papers,
B-Tech English Supplementary Examinations,
1. Do the opinions of Aristotle and Ptolemy agree or differ from Copernicu’s and
Galileo’s ? How?
2. Computers provide us with new capabilities and these in turn give us new choices
for action. Explain.
3. Describe Datta and his Modern Frame works?
4. According to C.V. Raman ‘water is the basis of all life’. Support the statement
with your answer.
5. Kalam took over as the director of DRDL and found the then (DRDL) professionals
in disappointment regarding ‘Devil’ project. How did Kalam succeed in recovering
them from disappointment at DRDL?
6. Innovation cannot be suppressed by international restrictions. Discuss.
7. You have been asked by a firm which manufactures detergent powder to make a
study of the consumer reaction to their product and suggest measures to improve
the image and the sales of their product. Prepare a report of the study.
8. (a) Fill in the blanks with appropriate verb forms.
i. He (walk ) across the road when a bicycle hit him.
ii. If wishes (be ) horses, beggars would ride them.
iii. In this season, usually the day (dawn) at 6.00a.m.
iv. Neither of them (serve ) the mankind.
(b) Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition / article
i. The rich must have compassion the poor people.
ii. I am very curious about knowing the result.
iii. Every student must submit article on any subject
iv. I want to purchase audio system today.
(c) Add prefixes or suffixes to the given meanings
i. archy = without government
ii. script = written afterwards
iii. construct = act of constructing
iv. book = a small book
(d) Fill in the blanks with appropriate word choosing from the bracket.
i. He is of her victory in the elocution contest (zealous / jealous)
ii. No man will cheat others (decent / descent )
iii. The of the food was given off to the beggars (remainder /
iv. The enemy forces raised a of the fort, cutting off supply routes.
(siege / seize )