JNTU II B.Tech I Semester Regular Examinations, November 2008
1. What do you mean by Glycoprotein’s? Explain Glycoprotein’s are information-rich Conjugates containing oligosaccharides.
2. (a) Discuss the proporties of serine proteases
(b) Explain the oligomeric enzymes with suitable Example?
3. Discuss in detail phosphoGluconatepathway.
4. What is proton-motive force? Write a note on the Energy of Electron Transfer is Efficiently conserved in a proton Gradient.
5. Describe the biosynthesis of cysteine from serine in:
6. What are the principal classes of phospholipids? Write the structures (one) of each class.
7. Describe the reactions involved in the conversion of puruvate to:
(b) Acetyl CoA
8. Write the structures and properties of the following, commonly found in DNA and RNA:
(a) Pyrimidine bases
(b) Pyrimidine nucelosides
(c) Pyrimidine nucleotides.