JNTU Previous year Question paper
B.Tech Supplimentary Examinations, Aug/Sep 2008
1. Why do you feel it necessary to have a knowledge of heavenly bodies?
2. Describe the works undertaken by Dr. Kalam at DTD&P(Air).
3. Describe Datta and his Modern Frame works?
4. Describe the role played by Dr. Brahm Prakash in Indian Space Research.
5. The secret of Kalpana Chawla’s success in becoming the NASA astronaut lies in
her will power, strong determination and consistent hard work. Explain.
6. Joe Larrabee and Delia Caruthers are considered as an ideal couple. Discuss.
7. Write a detailed essay in your own words on the topic ‘Education today is mainly
8. (a) Fill in the blanks with appropriate verb forms
i. She (watch ) TV for six hours when she felt giddy.
ii. You are very late. I ( wait ) a whole hour for you.
iii. The film (start ) at 6 o clock every night.
iv. Manu (watch ) the TV in her bed room right now.
(b) Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition / article
i. America is in alliance Pakistan these days.
ii. A diet deficient protein will not suit you.
iii. man is a social animal.
iv. Please give me one rupee note.
(c) Add prefixes or suffixes to the given meanings
i. leading = wrong guidance
ii. physics = beyond physics
iii. pot = powerful
iv. boy = state of being a boy
(d) Fill in the blanks with appropriate word choosing from the bracket.
i. She is sitting her mother. ( beside / besides )
ii. Her pain was so great that she almost ( fainted / feinted )
iii. This is a cylinder open at both ends ( hallow / hollow )
iv. He was to the position of Governor. ( exulted / exalted )