JNTU Previous Question Papers Software Testing Methodology-Feb-2008
SOFTWARE TESTING METHODOLOGY
1. What are the principles of test case design? Explain.
2. Categorize different kinds of loops and explain
3. (a) Define a transaction. Give an example.
(b) How does Transaction flows occur , illustrate with help of examples.
4. (a) What is the difference between Linear and Nonlinear Boundaries? And Explain?
(b) Discuss about systematic boundaries?
5. Write short notes on
(a) Path Products
(b) Path Expressions.
(c) Path Sums
6. Reduce the following functions using Karnaugh Map method
7. (a) Differentiate between good state graphs and bad state graphs.
(b) What are principles of state testing? Explain its advantages and disadvantages.
8. (a) Write an algorithm for Node Reduction (General).
(b) Illustrate the applications of Node Reduction algorithm.