JNTU II B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations, November -2008
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
1. (a) Explain how the frequency of stimulation affects the muscle tension with muscle physiology.
(b) Brief the functions of fibrous joint.
2. (a) Describe the external anatomy of spinal cord.
(b) Brief on pia – matter.
3. (a) Explain the mechanical activity of heart.
(b) Explain the components of conduction system of heart.
4. (a) Describe on the organization of lungs.
(b) Explain the lungs and its structure.
5. Describe on endocrine grands in detail with neat skech.
6. (a) Explain the functions of the liver.
(b) Explain the functions of the digestive system.
7. (a) Explain the formation of lymph.
(b) Explain the significance of lymph node.
8. Write short notes on:
(a) Formation of urine
(b) Tubular secretion.