JNTU B.Tech Supplementary Examinations, Aug/Sep 2008
MULTIMEDIA AND WEB DESIGN
1. (a) What are Frames, Frameset in HTML? Explain with example.
(b) How to create image maps, which allow you to designate certain sections of the image as hotspots and then use these hotspots as anchors for linking.
2. How to declare the Multidimensional Array .where does we use them. write a script that reads a series of strings and displays only those strings beginning with the character “d”.
3. (a) What is navigator Object used for?
(b) Demonstrate navigator Object with an example.
4. What is persistence Of Vision? Write in detail about 2D, 3D Animation.
5. Write about OBJECT, LINK, MAP, AREA elements. Explain the usage of Image Maps( Hot Spots in HTML) with an example.
6. What is windows media player ActiveX control. List different elements for real player ActiveX control. Write a script to embed VRML in a web page.
7. (a) List and describe various Data Types variable formats of PERL.
(b) Write a Program to demonstrate Arrays in PERL.
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) List and describe Frame Formatting Attributes.
(b) Event Handling.
(c) Video Compression Techniques.
(d) uses of ASP, XML.