JNTU Previous Papers-B Tech-I-Sem-Bio-Medical Engineering-Anatomy And Physiology-Nov-2008
JNTU PREVIOUS PAPERS B.TECH-I-SEMESTER
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY, November 2008
1. What is a motor unit? Explain the phases of Twitch contraction with muscle contraction? Specify the abnormal contractions of skeletal muscles?
2. Discuss about spinal cord in detail with a neat digram.
3. What are the different types of valves present in the heart? Explain. Define regurgitation?
4. Discuss about the lung volumes and capacities. What is pulmonary ventilation?
5. Describe the effects of aging on the endoerine system.
6. Describe the absorbtion of water, electrolytes and vitamins by the small intestine?
7. Define immunity and describe how T-cells & B-cells arise. Explain them in detail.
8. Write a short notes on:
(a) Counter current concept
(b) Renal clearance