JNTU B.Tech Examinations, MIDDLE WARE TECHNOLOGIES,
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. Explain how Client, Server, and Network capability has increased over the years. 
2. Explain about the convergence of CORBA and RMI object models. 
3. How Cross language support is achieved using CTS and CLS. Explain with an example using .NET. 
4. How do you access data using ADO.NET. 
5. (a) Explain the Dynamic Invocation: Do-it-yourself scenario.
(b) Discuss the advantages offered by Dynamic method and static stub interfaces.
6. (a) Discuss in brief about core CORBA interfaces.
(b) Define pseudo-object.
(c) What is an Object Adapter. [6+5+5]
7. (a) Distinguish Applets and Beans.
(b) What is meant by component packaging. [8+8]
8. Give the overview of an EJB architecture.