JNTU Previous Exam Papers B.Tech Middle ware Technologies Apr/May 2008
JNTU B.Tech II Semester Examinations, MIDDLEWARE TECHNOLOGIES,
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. Explain how Banking application works in Client/Server environment. 
2. (a) What is the use of Objects finalize method in garbage collection.
(b) Write a brief note on JDBC Java language extension of exceptions. [6+10]
3. (a) What is encapsulation. What is its significance. What are the limitations of it.
(b) How do you establish relationships among classes. [6+10]
4. With an example, explain how you connect to a database, query the database and display the results of a query. 
5. Write a program for multi count. 
6. Explain the unshared server and persistent server activation policy with necessary
7. Explain a property editing scenario. [8+8]
8. (a) What is a toolable object.
(b) What is the purpose of RMI2IIOP compiler.
(c) Explain Bean-managed persistence. [6+5+5]
To download engineering ebooks, medical ebooks, management ebooks, free ebooks please visit www.kopykitab.com