JNTU IV B-Tech I Semester Supplimentary Examinations -SoftwareTesting Methodology, February 2008
JNTU IV B.Tech I Semester Supplimentary Examinations, February 2008
Software Testing Methodology
1. (a) Give differences between Functional testing and Structural testing .
(b) Specify on which factors the importance of bugs depends? And give the metric for it.
(c) Briefly explain various consequences of bugs.
(d) What are the remedies for test bugs?
2. Categorize different kinds of loops and explain
3. Name and explain Data flow testing Strategies.
4. Explain the domain boundary bugs for two dimensional domains?
5. Write short notes on
(a) Path Products
(b) Path Expressions.
(c) Path Sums
6. (a) Whether the predicates are restricted to Binary Truth value or not? Explain?
(b) Illustrate the applications of Decision Tables?
7. Explain State graphs with implementation.
8. What are graph matrices and their applications.