JNTU IV B-Tech I Semester Supplimentary Examinations, February 2008
JNTU IV B.Tech I Semester Supplimentary Examinations, February 2008
MULTIMEDIA AND WEB DESIGN
(Computer Science & Engineering)
1. (a) Explain the tags SUB, SUP ,EM ,A, FONT, HEAD,BODY,IMG of HTML
(b) Write a script program for checking the String is palindrome or not.
2. Define an Array. How to initialize Multi Dimensional Arrays in java script. Write a Program to demonstrate Multidimensional arrays.
3. (a) What is Event bubbling?
(b) Create an image that follows the mouse as it moves over the web page.
4. Define Persistence Of Vision. Write about digital video Compression Schemes.
5. Write about OBJECT, LINK, MAP, AREA elements. Explain the usage of Image Maps( Hot Spots in HTML) with an example.
6. (a) What is MS-Agent Control.
(b) What are Java Plugin’s.
7. What is a Servlet? Explain about Request and Response in detailed.
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Client side scripting.
(b) HTML character level formatting.
(c) Video broad casting standards.
(d) Media synchronization.