JNTU IV B.Tech I Semester Supplimentary Examinations, February 2008
SOFTWARE TESTING METHODOLOGY
1. Define testing and explain the purpose of testing.
2. Discuss about different kinds of predicate blindness.
3. (a) How an Anomaly can be detected. Explain deferent types of data flow anomalies and Data flow anomaly state graphs.
(b) Write applications of data flow testing.
4. What is domain testing? Discuss applications of domain testing?
5. Write short notes on
(a) Path Products
(b) Path Expressions.
(c) Path Sums
6. (a) Minimize the function using Karnaugh Map method
F(A,B,C,D)= P(1,2,3,8,9,10,11,14)+ Pd(7,15)
(b) Demonstrate by means of truth tables the validity of the following theorems of Boolean algebra
i. Associative laws
ii. Demorgans theorems for three variables
iii. Distributive law of + over.
7. Explain state testing and testability tips.
8. What are graph matrices and their applications.