JNTU IV B.Tech I Semester Supplimentary Examinations, February 2008
MULTIMEDIA AND WEB DESIGN
(Computer Science & Engineering)
1. (a) Differentiate between Static Vs Dynamic HTML.
(b) Write a script program that reads an integer and determines the outputs whether the given number is odd or even.
2. Define an Array. How to initialize Multi Dimensional Arrays in java script. Write a Program to demonstrate Multidimensional arrays.
3. What is CSS stands for. What are the different ways of using style sheets. Explain with example.
4. Write about Streamed Video and Video conferencing, Write Codec‘s for Streamed Video and Video conferencing.
5. How do you represent Synchronized Based Presentations. Explain with example to introduce a delay in a Sequential Element.
6. Differentiate between Direct Animation path Control, Direct Animation Sequencer Control. Write a Script that draws a series of eight concentric circles, each of it separated by15 pixels.
7. (a) Write about Command-Line Switches used with PERL.
(b) What is PERL and how it is different from CGI.
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Java Script Control Structures.
(b) Audio Formats.
(c) Use of ASP,CGI.
(d) Java Plug-ins.