JNTU II B.Tech I Semester Regular Examinations, November 2008
MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
( Common to Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology
and Computer Science & Systems Engineering)
1. “The scope of managerial economics as for as solving problems of business enterprise is concerned is unlimited” Elucidate the statement.
2. Analyse the concept of elasticity of demand and examine the various factors effecting the elasticity of demand.
3. Define internal economies of scale and write about various kinds and causes of internal economies of production.
4. Define monopoly competition discuss the various kinds of monopoly.
5. (a) Discuss the factors affection the choice of from of business organization.
(b) Define partnership & explain its features & advantages.
6. (a) What is Capital? Explain the types & significance of capital.
(b) Explain the concept of working capital, its features & limitations.
7. Journalise the following transactions:
a. Started business with a capital of Rs.20,000
b. He paid into the Bank Rs.15,000
c. He purchased goods for cash Rs.5,000
d. He withdraw cash from Bank for office use Rs.8,000
e. He sold goods for cash Rs.6,000 to y
f. He purchased furniture for cash Rs.2,000 from Chandram & co.
g. He purchased goods from M on credit for Rs.4,000
h. He paid wages Rs.3,000 for installation of a new plant purchased for Rs.10,000
i. He used goods valued at Rs.200 of the business for his domestic purpose
j. He sold goods to K for Rs.2,000 and received a cheque.
8. What are the purpose and limitations of ratio analysis?