JNTU Exam Papers,IV B.Tech II Sem Supplimentary Exams,Principles of Software Engineering,June 2007
1. Define a software and explain the software characteristics.
2. State the advantages and disadvantages of the following methods of estimation.
(a) function point analysis
(c) feature point analysis.
3. What are the major planning activities for a software developing project.
4. Explain about Jackson System Development.
5. What is procedural abstraction, data abstraction, and control abstraction? Give examples to support your explanation?
6. Write short notes on
(a) Software design and software engineering.
(b) Design and software quality.
7. Explain about the architectural design process.
8. Write about integration testing and smoke testing.