JNTU Exam Papers
1. Write about:
(a) Product and process
(b) Further generation techniques
2. (a) Explain what is meant by software scope.
(b) Explain software Resources estimation.
3. (a) What are the objectives of software configuration management?
(b) Write about version control.
4. Explain analysis principles.
5. (a) Differentiate between object oriented analysis (OOA) and Data modeling.
(b) Explain the following terms in Data Modeling with an example
i. Naming attributes
ii. Descriptive attributes
iii. Reference attributes.
6. Write about:
(a) The design model
(b) Design documentation
7. Write a three-to-five page paper that presents guidelines for selecting data structure based on the nature of problem. Begin by delineating the classical data structures encountered in software work and then describe criteria for selecting from these for particular types of problems.
8. (a) Explain the basis path testing technique in detail.
(b) Write a note on validation testing.