JNTU exam papers Middleware Technologies Apr-May 2008
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. What are the components of Client/Server environment? How these components interact with one another. What are the functions performed by the components. 
2. Explain in detail about JDBC Result set interface. 
3. (a) What is the relation between Class and Object.
(b) What is Garbage collection in the context of class.
(c) What is the significance of visibility labels public and private. [5+5+6]
4. How web services can be exposed and consumed. Explain with an example. 
5. (a) How does CORBA provide Client/Server Interoperability.
(b) Write about Container class hierarchy of Java. [8+8]
6. (a) Discuss in brief about core CORBA interfaces.
(b) Write in detail about Trader Service. [8+8]
7. (a) Write about Object aggregation/delegation and Drag and drop support of JDK 1.2.
(b) Explain about ObjectInput Stream classes. [8+8]
8. (a) What are the activities that an OTM does on behalf of your components.
(b) Write about the CORBA-based component coordinators under construction. [8+8]